Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hallo, Girls! And more

After CNY delays in postal service, everything seems to be coming altogether.  We've happily received the 4 new girls and the olympus trip!  Nicky Lad, Frosty Frock, Bohemian Peace and Aubrena.  I like Aubrena very much now, which is  a surprise as I thought Frosty might be my favourite.  May because she looks too precious to take out of the box and play.

And then there's more, I didn't even notice the little invaders/protectors until LB pointed them out.  Aubrena doesn't look too pleased though.

2 comments:

sp said...

eh, I think I'm having brain block, who's the fifth (sixth is momo)??

I like Aubrena, agreed she's quite pretty! Her stock is basic though right? I may look out for her. heheheheh

Flying raisin said...

It's boom, still not here yet.Rakuten has contacted the seller for me. Shall wait until after I come back from trip and see what to do next.
Yup Aubrena's stock is quite basic, the clothes she has on n shoes only.