Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Look at what came in the mail!

My first serious cook book!  I've got quite a number of cookbooks before this but wasn't too impress yet.  I've been eyeing this book for some time already but it never seems to go on sale at Borders.  When I discovered that Book Depository offers free worldwide shipping, I just had to get it.  And guess what got my attention in the first place?  The whole chapter on how to cook eggs!  I think a well-prepared egg beats anything and I've been trying to find new ways to improve my limited techniques.  I've got a book on just cooking eggs but since it is in Chinese and I ashamedly have to admit that I'm very slow in reading in Chinese, I hardly use the book after getting it except initially. Unfortunately, I'm having a bout of ezcema again and eggs seems to worsen it, so I can just savour the the pages instead.  If you're coming over to visit, I'll be happy to make you my guinea pigs.

No comments: