Saturday, April 23, 2011

Brunch with 18 yrs worth pals and the little ones

Hey, do you know these people?  Do you think they will like us?

 My farmer's breakfast.  Yum yum, nicely poached eggs :)
 I love the greens
 Kuma DeeDee is really Princess Lilia's pet, can you tell?
 Peekaboo!
 Whimsical decor in Mimolette
 Let's sit in the shade while the adults go out and play.


It's really the month of gatherings, so here we are, having a nice brunch at Mimolette.  Come to think of it, the last meetup with these old pals was for brekkie at Hediard.  It's a good thing we shifted the date to today as tomorrow, it'll be crowded as they will be having event for Easter.  Walking into Mimo is like walking into a picture as the decor is quite whimsical.  The tables, lightings and chairs are painted in white and outlined in black to look like drawings.  Of cos, this is a not-to-be missed photo opportunity so I brought Lilia,  Red Cherry and Kuma DeeDee.  The friends were a bit alarmed when I whipped out the girls and asked me why do I bring them out? Do I bring them out all the time? I think they overcome their embarrassment later (plus there're only a few tables with politely discreet peeps around us) and helped with the posing of the dolls. 
I had the farmer's breakfast and Ms Bo has the eggs benedict.  We all thought that mine will be quite a big portion but turned out the eggs benedict is the big portioned one.  I think the poached eggs were done quite decently.  One thing missing there are cakes and selection of breads.  
  We wanted to walk around and peek at the stables but the sky looks quite threatening with dark clouds.   It'll be a nice place for gatherings and kids since they can run around quite freely.  Our preggy fren is considering the place for her baby's full month party!  I'm looking forward to it :)

1 comment:

mae said...

I love the last pic!